What's the difference between Enterprise developer portal and developer portal provided on the dashboard page?

Hi all,

Our organization is using Tyk cloud to set up the API dashboard and developer portal. We deployed tyk-data-plane on our clusters to communicate with tyk dashboard, I found if I do not enable authentication for APIs imported to tyk dashboard, I’m not able to publish API to Enterprise developer portal. But on the developer portal provided on the dashboard page, I can publish no auth APIs. Why this happening? What’s the difference between these 2 developer portals? Which one is recommended? If the Enterprise developer portal is recommended, can I publish no auth APIs? Because we have our own authentication services and providers.

Thanks.

@Xiaolin_Luo Hello and welcome to the community :partying_face:

I believe there is already a similar request opened on the via our commercial channel. Can we assume this is the same request?

If yes, then we are working on generating an updated features/compatibility comparison. We will share that with you as soon as we get a response internally