Im trying to integrate keycloak with tyk, created realm,client and user on keycloak and im able to get a token normally (using openidconnect.net), but im having problems (and some questions) with configurations on tyk.
What i did on tyk:
- Created an API (named Teste OpenId-KeyCloak) with OpenID Connect auth mode, issuer and policy.
- Created a Policy with access to api
- I need to create a key to the policy i’ve created?
- Keys’ expiration must be the same as the token (from KeyCloak)?
- Sometimes i get normal access to the api and sometimes I find the error “Key not authorised” and i dont know what makes it works and not works. Documentation and guides didn’t really helped me.