How to generate OAuth2 Refesh token Grant Type

not able to generating OAuth refresh token.

Hi @anjaneya_prasad - we’ll likely need a bit more information to be able to help.
Could you confirm what happens when you follow these instructions on Refresh Token Grant?
Can you also confirm the version of Tyk running and that the rest of the functionality is working as you expect?

(v3.2.0) I’m getting the following error message while calling the oauth/token endpoint .{
“error”: “invalid_grant”,
“error_description”: “The provided authorization grant (e.g., authorization code, resource owner credentials) or refresh token is invalid, expired, revoked, does not match the redirection URI used in the authorization request, or was issued to another client.”
}

In tyk at Authentication mode drop down need to check Refresh token along with anyone of Client Credentials
and
After that check the Token in Allowed Authorize Types
pf the below ss

Hi @anjaneya_prasad

Thanks for the info. In your initial authorization_code grant type call, were you able to get the refresh token?

From the screenshot attached I can observe that you have not enabled Authorization Code. It is worth nothing that client credentials grant type do not provide a refresh token.

I hope this helps

Thanks for the info, Thanks for you help