I might have found a bug with the dashboard.
1) I setup my tyk definition json with custom_middleware (Oauth enabled)
2) I imported the json into tyk using the IMPORT API flow in the dashboard.
3) Just as a test , I exported the definition for the API and it was as expected.
4) I updated the name of the slug of the API and saved it
5) I exported the API definition again and this time I lost the "custom_middleware" part of the definition.
It's now empty
Looks like the dashboard is overwriting the middleware setting in the definition.
Is this a know/valid bug ?