Tyk Gateway 2.6.1
- A bug was found in the tyk-gateway 2.6.0 upstart 0.x init scripts causing installations on e.g. CentOS 6, RHEL 6 and Amazon Linux using the packages fail to start the gateway service, which fixed in this update.
- A backward incompatible change has been introduced to Tyk Gateway package version 2.6.0 in the process and directories ownership. The process is was being executed by user “tyk” and group “tyk”, which must have access to the mentioned locations and will fail to work properly otherwise. Tyk Gateway 2.6.1 reverts this behavior to maintain compatibility until a properly backward compatible migration path is implemented.
- Fixed issues with distributed rate limiter when tags are used
- Added way to specify custom proxy on API level using
- Added way to specify allowed SSL ciphers and minium SSL version for upstream calls using,
proxy_ssl_min_version on global level in tyk.conf and, using
proxy.transport.ssl_min_version on API level.
Tyk Dashboard 1.6.1
- Development assets for developer portal were included by mistake in tyk-dashboard 1.6.0 packages. This caused issues with slow installation/upgrade time on some systems. In addition to this, some Debian-based OS may have corrupted /var/lib/dpkg/status file. If you installed 1.6.0 before, and experience this issue, in order to fix it on a running system, please execute the following commands and upgrade to 1.6.1:
sudo sed -i.bak '/\/opt\/tyk-dashboard\/portal\/node_modules/d' /var/lib/dpkg/status
sudo apt-get update
- Added support for specifying API proxy and SSL options, which added in Gateway 2.6.1, via Raw API Editor,