This is the first patch release for the Gateway and Dashboard after our major release 2 weeks ago.
Starting from this release we switching Docker “latest” tags to 2.4.X version.
- Fixed panic when both caching and detailed analytics recording turned on
- Fixed caching when “Cache all safe headers” turned on
- Fixed organization quotas in MDCB and Hybrid environments
- Fixed various Python middleware issues
- Added additional JWT check to validate policy on each request
- Fixed usage of CORS allowed methods
- Fixed portal login issues with users emails containing
- Fixed adding webhook
- Improved security of dashboard by changing “Cache-Control” from “no-cache” to “no-store, no-cache”
- Fixed showing HMAC secret for keys
- Fixed “Filter by tag” in Activity by API report
- Lot of small UX bug fixes