Hello to all Tyk community members,
Thank you for everyone who joined our first ever community call. For those, who were unable to do so this time, here is the recording and some highlights from the session
During this action-packed session, our product managers, engineers, tech leads, and product evangelist covered a range of topics from #OpenAPI Specification to #graphql, #helmcharts to #opentelemetry, as well as everything you need to know about the Tyk community.
What we covered:
- Why join the Tyk Community
- To be inspired by the conversations, topics and projects within the forum
- To discuss your own ideas and get feedback
- To get support for your questions and issues
- To stay updated on all things Tyk - product releases, community initiatives, events, podcasts
- To get involved and contribute to the world of Open Source projects
- Who is the community for
- Tyk users - Open Source and enterprise users
- Tyk curious - those who are interested in trying and learning more about Tyk
- API/APIm enthusiasts - those who are enthusiastic to learn and share about APIs and API management
- Community platforms
- GitHub: Tyk Technologies · GitHub
- Community Forum: https://community.tyk.io/
- Release Notes: Tyk v5.0
- Tyk Examples repository: GitHub - TykTechnologies/tyk-examples: A repository containing example API definitions and policies for Tyk products.
- New Tyk #Helm Charts
- Enterprise Developer Portal v1.3
- Docker images here: Docker
- If you are interested in getting access contact us at [email protected]
- Tyk Side Project Fund
- A micro-grant programme to help kickstart your side project.
- Chosen projects will be awarded £500 each, which has to be used to move the project forward.
- Registration page here: Side Project Fund - Tyk API Management
- Deadline: Apr 30, 2023
Once again thank you for being part of the Tyk community - you are what makes it awesome!
We hope to see you at the next community call