Tyk and Open Source

Hey, whats up with open source and Tyk

Me and my colleagues made several pull requests to Tyk.
Yet, 5 of them are still waiting to be merged.

The oldest one was created in 30 August, is approved but nothing happens there. I tired to ping the maintainers and got no response.

You might say “Thank you for supporting Tyk!” however many times you want… words are cheap.
What you create with your behavior is a very unpleasant experience for any OSS contributions.
@Martin

Hi @Jakub_Bochenski

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your contributions to the Tyk open source project. We truly appreciate the time and effort you and your colleagues have invested in making pull requests. I apologise for any lack of communication therein. We value our open source community immensely, and we are committed to addressing and merging contributions promptly.

I have personally responded to the original ticket, and I will ensure that we follow up on your pull requests promptly. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out directly. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this matter. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve our processes and better support our open source contributors.

Thank you once again for your contributions, and we look forward to continuing our collaboration with you and the open source community.

1 Like

Thanks,
there has been no response to this PR: feat: Remove command override from gateway and pump by jakub-bochenski · Pull Request #129 · TykTechnologies/tyk-charts · GitHub

there is no clear timeline on this, except that it’s in the backlog: [TT-10310] fix: Support `latest` image tag by jakub-bochenski · Pull Request #137 · TykTechnologies/tyk-charts · GitHub