Setting a new Home page

I’m trying to set a new home page for the developer portal, but whenever I check the box that sets the page I want to the home page, it doesn’t work. I still get linked to the original home page. Is there another step I’m supposed to take to reset the home page?
Also is there any way to change the logo on the page from Tyk Developer Portal to something else?

Thank you!

Hi eurlo,

can you clarify what do you mean by “it doesn’t work” ?
If you want to set a home page the slug should be / and the title let’s say “Home” then you can customise the template with the Page content fields: options.
If you want an additional page e.g “About” then the slug could be /about and you may link to it from “Home”.

You can change the logo from the “CSS” option in the “Portal Management” menu.

Thanks,
Kos @ Tyk Support Team

Thank you for replying!

I set the slug to / and named the page “Home”, but when I go to the portal url, it’s not the page I get sent to.
I expected that the home page meant the page you see when you click on the link to the developer portal. Am I missing something?

Hi eurlo,

that is correct. What are your custom changes that you’ve tried and they don’t show ?
Sometimes they could be cached, so it’s worth to try in incognito mode or do a hard reload.

Thanks,
Kos @ Tyk Support Team

I basically tried to use the default page template to create a new home page. I’ve also tried using the default home page template. I filled in some basic information for each, but neither will become the actual home page of the portal. Even using incognito mode or a hard reload won’t show me the new home page that I want

Hi eurlo,

can you share your portal URL ?
And maybe a couple of screenshots would be useful.

Thanks,
Kos @ Tyk Support Team

Sure! The url is https://litmusautomation.cloud.tyk.io/portal/.
So this is how I set the home page:

But the actual home page looks like this:

The home page should look something like this though:

Thanks so much for your help!

Somehow it started working now.
Thanks!