Redhat/Centos Deployment

Imported Google Group message. Original thread at: Redirecting to Google Groups Import Date: 2016-01-19 21:07:31 +0000.
Sender:Ben King.
Date:Friday, 13 March 2015 10:01:06 UTC.

Hi Martin & all.

I note from the documentation that you are developing Tyk primarily against Debian. I am wondering if you, or anyone else in the community, has run Tyk in anger on a Redhat or Centos distribution, and if there are any oddities to be aware of when doing so?

Thanks!

Ben

Imported Google Group message.
Sender:Thorsten Zenker.
Date:Friday, 13 March 2015 14:38:27 UTC.

Hi Ben,

running tyk 1.5 on Centos 6 out of the box. No problems.

Thorsten

• show quoted text -

Sender:Martin Buhr.
Date:Friday, 13 March 2015 11:12:54 UTC.

Hi Ben,

We haven’t personally run tyk in redhat or centos, but potentially some others in the community have.

Tyk is self contained, and by default it expects config files to live in /etc/tyk but that can all be changed.

The host manager, if you are using its NGInX management functionalty expects to be able to restart the process using the service command, but that is about it.

So I can’t see any particular quirks in it not running or working as expected on redhat or centos.

If you do give it a shot, please do report back about any issues you experience, and we’ll look to get those fixed asap :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Martin

• show quoted text -

• show quoted text -

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Tyk Community Support” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tyk-community-support/53d0f359-74f5-49c3-802a-f35ad2cf19d8%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Sender:Martin Buhr.
Date:Friday, 13 March 2015 12:03:31 UTC.

Thanks, Martin - I’ll let you know how it goes!

• show quoted text -

Sender:Ben King.
Date:Friday, 13 March 2015 14:38:27 UTC.

Hi Ben,

running tyk 1.5 on Centos 6 out of the box. No problems.

Thorsten

• show quoted text -