Hello Tyk Folks!
Pump v1.8.2 has been released today! Here are the details:
- Add track_all_paths configuration for Prometheus Pump. If enabled, all APIs will have path in the tyk_http_status_per_path metric. Otherwise, only endpoint that have “track” plugin set with have path shown in the metric. Endpoints without “track” plugin set will have “unknown” path shown in the metric. (#716)
- Resolved performance issue where SQL Aggregate analytics failed to load on the Dashboard during heavy traffic by introducing a new index on the sql_aggregate pump called idx_dimension. (#715)
- Fixed Prometheus Pump crashes on non UTF-8 URLs by updating to prometheus-client v1.16. (#716)
- Addressed MongoDB connection string issues related to certain characters (“?” and “@”) by recommending URL-encoded values in usernames and passwords, ensuring compatibility with both mgo and mongo-go drivers. (#698)
- Applied fixes for security vulnerabilities: CVE-2022-36640, CVE-2022-21698, GO-2022-0322, GHSA-cg3q-j54f-5p7p. (#682)
- Improved security by obfuscating Mongo Pump credentials in log outputs. (#686)
More details here: Tyk Pump Configuration
Additional resources: GitHub - TykTechnologies/tyk-pump: Tyk Analytics Pump to move analytics data from Redis to any supported back end (multiple back ends can be written to at once).
Changelog: Release v1.8.2 · TykTechnologies/tyk-pump · GitHub
Still seeing issues with Tyk-Pump? Please visit our Github repository and submit an issue - we will be more than happy to help!
Don’t forget to star us on Github and Artifacthub!