Publish Swagger file docs on enterprise developer portal

I have Tyk Operator running in Kubernetes alongside my hybrid data plane. I was originally working with the classic developer portal and was able to follow these instructions: Publish an API with Tyk Operator. However, I want to be able to publish a Swagger file for my API docs on the Enterprise Developer Portal in the same way. I’m able to publish my Httpbin example API on the enterprise portal but the documentation section is blank. Any advice?

Hi @MikeF!
To publish the product documentation into the Enterprise Developer Portal there are currently two options:

1. You can use the Admin Page from the Enterprise Developer Portal and upload the file or link it to a URL ( it could be for example a “RAW” Github link where you have your OpenAPI specs)

2. Or using the [API](https://tyk.io/docs/product-stack/tyk-enterprise-developer-portal/api -documentation/tyk-edp-api/) that the Enterprise Developer Portal. In the product section look for /products/{product_id}. It will give you information on how to configure the payload.

Please let me know if that would work for you,

Thank you!

Carlos

2 Likes