Hello Tyk Community!
Operator v0.13.0 has be released today!
- Support security policies for OSS users. You can use the SecurityPolicy CRD to protect your APIs now. Note this feature requires Tyk Gateway v4.1 or later.
- Support policy settings for GraphQL. It includes query depth limiting in both global and API level, field based permissions (
restricted_types), and enable/disable of introspection. Note
disable_introspectionrequires Tyk v4.3 or later.
- Support Basic Auth authentication
- Ignore 404 when deleting an API. Tyk operator finalizer prevent APIs from being deleted in the cluster if the API cannot be found on Tyk. The fix assumes API is deleted from Tyk if 404 is returned from Dashboard. Note the fix does not apply to older version of Gateway because a different error code is returned. A separate fix will be raised for that in next release.
More details here: Tyk Operator
Additional resources: GitHub - TykTechnologies/tyk-operator: Tyk Operator for Kubernetes
Release notes: Release v0.13.0 · TykTechnologies/tyk-operator · GitHub
Bug fixes and minor changes:
- Ignore 404 when deleting an API
- Fix Security Policy Migration
- Fix Security Policy Tests
Don’t forget to star us on Github and Artifacthub!