Is it possible to update quota after it is exhausted

I am creating policies by POSTing data to the policy_endpoint in hopes of when the allowance set on the policy is over, I call the update policy endpoint and update values such that the user is able to call the APIs again.

and as well after creating the policy via https://proper-mousse-adm.aws-apse1.cloud-ara.tyk.io/api/portal/policies I get an ok response with the policy id but while querying all the policies I don’t get back policies I have created via the rest endpoint

I have been through the following docs, but need some more help:
request quota

Yes, it is possible. You can just simply update the key created from the policy and the quota would be reset. You can also update the key properties without resetting the quota if that is your choice later on.

get an ok response with the policy id but while querying all the policies I don’t get back policies I have created via the rest endpoint

What version are you running? I tested this on version 3.2.2 and 4.0.0 with no issues. I can see the policy being created in the dashboard. I can also query it individually or from a list. If you got the message below, then it should have worked

{
    "Status": "OK",
    "Message": "624f0b84e4d9b80001bb0261",
    "Meta": null
}

@Parsenjit_kumar Could you elaborate? The question is a bit unclear