The following is stated in the docs:
The Tyk Gateway API is capable of:
- Managing session objects (key generation)
- Managing and listing policies
- Managing and listing API Definitions (only when not using the Dashboard)
- Hot reloads / reloading a cluster configuration
- OAuth client creation (only when not using the Dashboard)
However, neither the Gateway API swagger documentation nor the docs give any details on how to do this. Policies are not treated as a resource. Is this a hidden feature or am I missing something?