Finding Tyk API Gateway Expert Developer

Hello Guys,

Its my first try on Tyk, I want to setup and configure Tyk API gateway but having issues finding someone really good technically at this.

Any recommendations where to find developers and freelancers with experience in Tyk API gateway.

Any suggestions or referrals would do.

Thanks

Hi Akeraino,

Thanks for trying Tyk out! What are you intending to use it for, we might be able to point you in the direction of some partners that work with Tyk a lot.

Beyond that here in the community forum is a good place to ask questions :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Chris

Many thanks Chris for your response. I want to implement an API Gateway in a 1+1 configuration with load balancing as depicted in the attached picture for a personal lab project I am working on.

One of the main goal is to create families of APIs pairs serving as alternate options with some form of switch control shown in the sketch attached.

Would really appreciate your help with some contacts that can help with this.

Thank you

Akeraino

Many thanks Chris for your response. I want to implement an API Gateway in a 1+1 configuration with load balancing as depicted in the attached picture for a personal lab project I am working on.

One of the main goal is to create families of APIs pairs serving as alternate options with some form of switch control shown in the sketch attached.

Would really appreciate your help with some contacts that can help with this.

Thank you

Akeraino

Sorry Akeraino I missed this - do you still need some support?