Who is currently using Tyk?

Imported Google Group message. Original thread at: Redirecting to Google Groups Import Date: 2016-01-19 21:45:01 +0000.
Sender:Martin Buhr.
Date:Thursday, 25 June 2015 12:19:43 UTC+1.

Hi Everyone,

Now that the community has grown quite a bit, and we are many many versions in, we really want to know what you guys think :slight_smile:

We’re always trying to improve the software, and while we get a lot of feedback here in the mailing list and through github issues, we’d like to actively request the community to take a short (7 question) survey. It should only take a few minutes of your time and will really help us out.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FGNVY9P

One of the biggest problems we face running an open source platform is that a lot of the time we have no idea who is actually using our software, and it really helps put other people’s minds at ease when they know that others are also using Tyk, and naturally, we would like to know too!

As always, if you want to get in touch with me directly about this stuff, you can email me directly.

Cheers,
Martin

Imported Google Group message.
Sender:Marco Seifried.
Date:Monday, 13 July 2015 09:13:46 UTC+1.

Hi Martin,

I would be interested in the results of this survey. From a customer perspective it’s also very interesting to understand the usage of tyk, in which scenarios, how exactly and so on.
Would be great if you can share, either here or ping me directly.

Thanks,
Marco

• show quoted text -